Art. 1 - General provisions
- The user navigating in this area accesses Casita Hermosa, accessible through the url: www.casitahermosa.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree No. 70/03) by
"Casita Hermosa" is a Paganopiante s.s. brand
Location: Via dei Fiori, 3
Registered in the REA,BA-545140
- Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Casita Hermosa reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Casita Hermosa and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by different parties by the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Complete Order" button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case release Casita Hermosa from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Casita Hermosa of any change in their data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Casita Hermosa will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are remedied.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Casita Hermosa will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Casita Hermosa will refund the amount paid within 4 days from the moment when Casita Hermosa became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Casita Hermosa markets:
Indoor and outdoor ornamental plants, fruit trees, bulbs and seeds, home decor, garden accessories, furniture and food
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://casitahermosa.it
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Casita Hermosa will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Casita Hermosa to supply what is sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
- The site prices are inclusive of VAT. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The details of the order can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
Paypal, Apple pay, Google pay, Shopify pay)
Art. 8 - Delivery
- Casita Hermosa carries out shipments throughout the Italian and European territory excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino and Switzerland.
- Casita Hermosa will make its deliveries both at the home provided by the user and at the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
- The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 3-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the deadline maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 4-6 working days, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 5 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 - Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 5 days from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 7 days from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the buyer.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 7 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 7 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Casita Hermosa through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Via dei Fiori, 3 -70037 Ruvo di Puglia (Bari)
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods must be sent back to:
Paganopiante s.s. Via dei Fiori, 3 -70037 Ruvo di Puglia (Bari) Italy
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 4 days, including any shipping costs.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if Casita Hermosa's services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
- By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information also has value for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data.
- The data controller is Casita Hermosa.
- The person in charge of the treatment, appointed by the owner, is Capizzano Concetta.
- The data will be processed at Via Genova.
- The data is processed exclusively in electronic form, through IT tools and media designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
- We proceed to the processing of the data provided by users in relation to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
- The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party suppliers of payment, shipping services as well as the contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers of affiliated companies and commercial partners.
- The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to for the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion itself and for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to provide the consent to the relative treatment results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
- The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive these additional services.
- The user, in always has the right to have his data updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those whose conservation is not necessary in relation to purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The user can also withdraw the consent to the processing of their data previously given to Casita Hermosa at any time.
- All rights provided by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the first visit, the user will be invited to choose their own language and will offer the possibility to save the preferred language. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the so-called identification codes. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the user's computer hard drive.
- The hard drive collects information about the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of browser of the user.
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone at the following telephone number: tel, and by post at the following address:
Operational headquarters Via dei Fiori, 3 -70037 Ruvo di Puglia (Bari) Italy
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 10/01/2020.