Selected maritime pine bark, it is used as a natural ornament for parks and gardens. The advantages of using TerraBrill® Corteccia are:
- Weed control, as it prevents the penetration of the sun's rays necessary for the germination of seeds and the development of weeds. The "resinous" substances typical of conifers also play an important role in the containment of weeds.
- Soil aeration, especially if mixed with the soil which improves its structure and fertility thanks to the slow decomposition.
- Water saving, as the mulching layer reduces the loss of water from the soil by evaporation, making the need for irrigation less frequent.
- Protection from frost, due to the protection provided by the mulching layer placed above the ground, with important benefit of the root systems
- Decorative function, for the remarkable aesthetic improvement of the mulched areas.